iOS, ARkit developer (remote or local) to create apps for visually impaired (Utrecht Arnhem Nijmegen, NL)
At atsence we are passionate about creating accessible environments for people with a disability by developing great Apps to navigate public in- and outdoor environments, independent and save. To achieve this goal our team is looking for a social aware, innovative, independent iOS developer with ARkit experience to help us further develop our existing indoor navigation Apps.
To create the best indoor navigation app for Visually Impaired People You will join our Agile style daily stand-ups where we lay out the daily tasks and discuss proceedings and milestones.
In detail you will
- Develop and technically test new features and changes
- Discuss new features with UX designer and Backend Developer
- Create test builds to test requirements with test users
- Evaluate user feedback into changes or new features
- Implement Apple Voice Over
- Connect app with wearables (iWatch, smart glasses)
- Release Apps in the Appstore
- Min 1.5 years proven experience in:
iOS Swift / ARkit / Solid patterns or principles / MVVM / Appcenter / Testflight
- Socially aware, innovative, responsible, accurate, self starter, team player
- Communicates effectively in English
- Quality and customer focused
- Analytical skills
- Apple VO (voiceover) Api for Visually Impaired
- MongoDB, or other cloud hosted database
- Gitlab / Slack / Teams
Does this sound like you?
Please contact us by shooting me a mail at email@example.com!